A CISF constable, Krishna Kalingapattapu, 31, deployed at the Madurai Bench of Madras High Court here has gone missing from his camp since Monday morning.
Based on a complaint from Inspector of Police K. Anujkumar, 43, Tallakulam police have registered a case of man missing. The constable was staying at the camp on Armed Reserve premises.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER
- Comments will be moderated by The Hindu editorial team.
- Comments that are abusive, personal, incendiary or irrelevant cannot be published.
- Please write complete sentences. Do not type comments in all capital letters, or in all lower case letters, or using abbreviated text. (example: u cannot substitute for you, d is not ‘the’, n is not ‘and’).
- We may remove hyperlinks within comments.
- Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name, to avoid rejection.
Printable version | Sep 30, 2020 11: 53: 49 PM | https://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Madurai/cisf-man-missing/article32736213.ece
© THG PUBLISHING PVT LTD.